Oil & Gas
Solar power specialists Engineered for resiliency IECEx and ATEX certified
TSS understands the challenges of running critical oil and gas applications in remote off-grid locations and we focus solely on designing solar power systems that run reliably in extreme conditions.
Since 2003, TSS is delivering solar energy solutions to clients in the oil and gas industry in the Middle East, Africa, Asia as well as offshore locations at the North Sea.
The world’s largest EPC contractors, e.g., Petrofac, Technip, L&T, Dodsal, Tecnicas Reunidas, Samsung and JGC, trust TSS to design and build solar solutions for oil and gas companies such as Adnoc, Shell, Total, Pertamina, KOC, PDO and Petronas.
TSS solar solutions power critical applications
- Well head control panels
- Cathodic protection systems
- Chemical injection systems
- Offshore platforms
Benefits of working with TSS
We customize solar power solutions to suit your location, energy availability and operational needs. We focus on lowering your operating costs and designing systems that are highly reliable and also easy to integrate and support remotely.
Our smart design charge controller uses components that can operate in high temperatures of up to 85ºC. The solar system has a unique dual system with built-in redundancy. Even if you shut down half the system, you will still retain 100% of the power to keep you going...
- Efficient CAPEX – TSS systems are resilient with a life expectancy of 20 years or more
- Unique in-house innovation keeps your power running in extreme conditions
- Our skilled engineers have practical industry experience to support your applications
- IECEx and ATEX worldwide certified for explosion proof systems in hazardous areas.